Wednesday, July 05, 2006

06-Jul-2006 Session III: It's on!

It's a three day ride from Crimmor to Athkatla. A lot can happen in three days. Will Thorik and Elros catch up? Will our heroes reach Athkatla before The Last Elixir sets sail?

Ride fast and light, my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kraellor Fellblade said...

I will have to miss this session, and the next one because I am going on vacation. I hope there is some way to accaount for my absence in-character.

Should I entrust the box- and all the accompanying information-, to another member of the party? I know I promised to personally guard it, but I suppose it might be neccesary.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

Hi Chris,

Since your character has such a pivotal role in the story, Mike or I will play your character in your absense. You'll be behind a bit in XP for a bit, but I've already worked out a sidebar mission for you, to catch up.

Enjoy your holiday and don't worry about Amaren- we'll take good care of him.

Pavel calms.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home