22-Jun-2006 Session II: A False Start
Sorry about the aborted session guys. Most of my side of town was under water for a bit. I spent 45 minutes traveling the 5 miles from work to Mikes house (which we found was inaccessible by road until about 9:00pm) in 6-10 inches of water. My house in Bedford got a substancial amount of water in the basement. We decided that cross-town travel was not a good idea.
I am working on some pre-quel encounters that will work with a split group so that those going to Origins can play some within the campaign and those remaining here can also play a couple of encounters. XP shouldn't get too out of whack.
How does everyone feel about a session this Sunday the 25th or a one-shot Tuesday session on the 27th? As soon as I hear from the bulk of the group, I'll post the results and session plans here.
I am working on some pre-quel encounters that will work with a split group so that those going to Origins can play some within the campaign and those remaining here can also play a couple of encounters. XP shouldn't get too out of whack.
How does everyone feel about a session this Sunday the 25th or a one-shot Tuesday session on the 27th? As soon as I hear from the bulk of the group, I'll post the results and session plans here.



7 Comments:
umm yea thats cool i guess...for the weekend thing but to tell u the truth im kinda scared about my involvement with this group mainly bc i have a night job(stocking at Tops) so i usually sleep during the day ...more than usual... like i get to bed at like 11 and sleep till ike 8-9 but i make expeptions 4 this group...so any earlier would be bad on lets say like a weekend event...but i could NOT make it on the tuesday session if u guys hold one mainly because im goin to see Nine Inch Nails in concert at blossum<-- right speling ? o well but yea i was gunna say if u had a lot of clean up to do because of the flood id be happy to help clean if u need a hand :/
Looks like Sunday is our only shot this week. I think Wally closes up on Sunday at about 5:00-6:00.
Anybody willing to shoot for a 1:00pm start on Sunday? (I know that's early for you, Jason, but we'll get you some coffee 8-])
(Thanks for the clean-up help offer- I just got some soggy carpeting to get rid of, we should be able to handle it. )
Hey, sorry to hear about your house. I hope that the water didn't cause too much damage.
I think that I can probably make it to the Sunday game, but I'm not sure. I'll post later, hopefully saying that I can go.
humm i guess i could make it...but ill just have to split my sleepin time...i work tonight from 12-8a, so dont expect me to be to alert...bc ill prolly have like 3and 1/2 hours of sleep in me ...i might be late...and im not much of a coffee drinker but meh...ill make do i hope...lol ill check when i get home toamrrow 4 more posts
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ahhh i keep double posting...i know its easy to fix but its annoying
i can make it ill just have next to no sleep..i dont go to bed normaly till 5-6am ...darn night job..but yea ill try my damndest...
and good luck on the carpeting..that sucks that that happened but stuff happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home