Sunday, June 11, 2006

15-Jun-2006 Session I: Preparations continue...

Hello all,

Mike Walton has graciously accepted the postition of co-DM and is working with me on the world that you will inhabit soon. My thanks to Mike for helping me bring the characters and places of western Faerun to life.

We will continue with character preparations in our Thursday, 15-Jun-2006 session. I haven't heard back from all players yet on the switch to Tuesday nights, so we'll remain on Thursdays for now.

So far we have (I'll edit this list as we firm up):

    • Jason: Human Rogue/Dread Commando
    • Chris: Human Paladin
    • Aaron: Gnome Cleric
    • Tom: Air Mephling Warlock
    • Scott: Human Sorcerer
    • Don: Human Rogue / Monk
    • Josh: Dwarven Fighter
I don't think that Mark is going to play full time, so we have a single slot open. Please check with me before you offer the slot to anyone.

See you all on Thursday,

DMP (DungeonMasterP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home