Saturday, June 24, 2006

25-Jun-2006 Session II: Try again

We're going to try again. I've spoken to part of the group and I'll try to contact the rest of you. We'll be at Gamers Haven (the normal spot) in Middleburg Heights at about 1:00pm (Aaron and I will try to get there a bit earlier) tomorrow, Sunday 25-Jun-2006.

If the entire group makes it (or if we're just missing one person that I can integrate in later) then we'll start the actual campaign. If we only have half a group, I have some encounters planned that would be the 'work' the party would actually be doing up to this date.

Here is the current breakdown, I'll update as I receive responses so be sure to 'refresh' the page so that you're not looking at a cached (old) version:

  • Thorik Ironhead (Josh) - Can't make it.
  • Milo Quickfist (Don) - Called. He will make it.
  • Elros Elward (Scott) - Contacted. Will try to make it.
  • Xelritch Faeonil (Jason) - Contacted. Will try to make it (but will be sleepy).
  • Stolig Blimpth (Aaron) - Will be there.
  • Amaren Corinath (Chris) - Contacted. Will make it.
  • Cloud Strife (Thom) - Posted. Will make it (but will be sleepy).
  • Dungeon Master Paul - Will be there.
  • Dungeon Master Mike - Can't make it.
Hope to see you there. Call my cell tomorrow (the number is in your campaign packet) between 11:00 and 12:00 if you need a ride to the store.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kraellor Fellblade said...

I am able to go. I'm glad we're going to be able to start. This campaign looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Pavel the Monk said...

I'm excited as well Chris. It looks like we'll have enough people to get things rolling tomorrow.

Play will start at 1:00, but I hope to get up there with Aaron a little earlier. We'll swing by and pick you up about 12:00 noon?

See you.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kraellor Fellblade said...

Cool. See you then!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home