15-Jun-2006 Session I: Character Building
I want to complement everyone on their characters. The group is varied, versatile and not at all broken. I was going over sheets until about 2:00am and you guys did a great job building the stats for what looks to be a very potent adventuring group. I can't wait to learn some more detail on your backgrounds and talk about your motivations, ambitions and secrets.
Feel free to start your own blog here on blogger, it's easy and free. You can drop your character's thoughts in there for the rest of the group to see, and even author your background stories and other information (like a Paladin's code of Honor!) there if you wish. Let me know the blog name and I'll create a link from this page.
I'll be in contact with you this week if I have questions, so that we can hit the ground running next Thursday.
Feel free to start your own blog here on blogger, it's easy and free. You can drop your character's thoughts in there for the rest of the group to see, and even author your background stories and other information (like a Paladin's code of Honor!) there if you wish. Let me know the blog name and I'll create a link from this page.
I'll be in contact with you this week if I have questions, so that we can hit the ground running next Thursday.



5 Comments:
Hey Paul, it's Chris. I set up a profile for my character, and posted a background. Here's the page:
http://www.amarencorinath.blogspot.com/
Also, I forgot to give you my character sheet, sorry about that. I could post the information on my profile, if you'd like.
Hi Chris. I linked to your blog from The Sloppy Kettle page and checked out the background story you posted. Very well done.
If you can find an easy way to scan your character sheet and email it to me or if you wish to add it to your blog, then please do so- but don't worry too much about it on my account. I took a look at it during the last session and found no pressing issues.
We'll square up our sheets before the next session if I don't get a chance to copy your stats before that.
Pavel sends.
Hey paul its Thom... made anouther blog just for this character...
www.adrian-strife.blogspot.com
also..im an air mephling..you did say that was fine. so not air gensai
Hi Thom,
I corrected the post to properly reference your choice of 'mephling' as race.
I tried getting to your blog, but blogger can't find it from the address you posted. Please check the spelling and let me know.
Pavel adjusts.
Disregard that last one, I found the correct URL for your blog and added a link from the main page.
Pavel apologizes.
Post a Comment
<< Home